How to Register for Balance Transfer
To register for “Balance Transfer”, simply type “Reg” in a new message and send SMS to short code 1000. On reply you will receive a 4-digit PIN number by return message, need to save this number for future reference and use.
- Go to your message option from handset and select new message
- Type “Btr”, leave a blank space, then enter the PIN number, leave a blank space, enter the recipient’s Airtel pre-paid number followed by an empty space and finally the amount of money to be transferred (For e.g. ,“Btr_XXXX_016XXXXXXX).
- Send SMS to short code 1000.
- In return message, both you and your receiver will get confirmation messages along with their respective balance amounts.
- you can transfer BDT. 10 to 100 (without fraction) to any Airtel numbers at single transaction
- Monthly maximum BDT. 1,000 can be transferred or received by each subscriber
- One month old SIM can transfer balance by this service
- Subscribers need to have at least BDT. 5 available in his/her account after transfer.
- Only active subscribers can transfer balance from this account.
- Active, de-Active, expired Subscribers can receive balance.
- Validity of receiver account will be 3 days validity, if receiver is a de-active or expired subscriber.
- Subscriber can’t transfer balance to his/her own number.
- Subscriber can stop the service by sending “Unreg” to 1000. BDT. 2.30 is applicable.
- For pin change Subscriber need to send PCold pinnew pin to 1000. BDT. 2.30 is applicable.
- If Subscribers forget pin, then he needs to unregister & reregister for this service.
- None of the keywords are case sensitive.
|Transaction-wise Charge||SMS Charge BDT. 2.30||Service Charge BDT. 2.30|
Note: All charges are 15% exclusive of VAT