Grameenphone launched another 'reactivation offer' for the all inactive customers. Under this offer all eligible customers before enjoy Free Facebook, Buy 75 MB Starter Pack and Get 2GB Free and 1poisa per Second (24 hours) to any local number on Tk. 29 recharge
► offer details/conditions:
• all GP prepaid (Shohoj, Bondhu, Aapon, Amontron, Smile, Spondon, Business Solutions (1, 2, 3, Shofol) prepaid, Ekota prepaid (1, 2), Nishchinto, VP prepaid, GP Pre-Paid, Djuice prepaid, Prepaid Internet SIM) customers inactive since 22nd-May-2015 or before are eligible for this offer.
• customers can be checked their number eligibility by send SMS “May <space> 017XXXXXXX” to 9999
• Unregistered customers and who are not using their connections since inception to December 31, 2012 is not eligible for this offer
• Customers will get a maximum of 4GB data on Facebook, Facebook Messenger and comoYo messenger after subscribe
• Free Facebook offer will be valid for 30 days. After validity period, the offer will be deactivated
• If customer avails this offer after availing a 3G package, Facebook volume will be added to the 3G package but Facebook volume shall only be used for Facebook, Facebook Messenger and Comoyo.
• If non Internet customers avails the offer, the special Facebook offer will be deactivated after 30 days of activation date
• In addition customers will be able to enjoy 2GB Free Internet on every 75 MB Starter Pack purchase during the offer period
• This 2GB is usable anytime 24 hours
• Free 2GB offer will be disbursed within 72 hours of Starter Pack Purchase.
• Validity of 2GB will be 28 days and 2GB will add-up with 75MB and higher validity will be applicable
• If customers crosses Free volume within the validity, they will be charged as Tk0.01/10KB till expiry date
• Price of 75MB is 30 taka (+VAT)
• To active 75MB please SMS ‘75MB’ to 5000
• Customers will get 2GB free once in a month
• If customers crosses the Facebook volume quota within 30 days, they will be charged as Tk 0.01/10KB till expiry date
• Unlimited and Smart Plan users will not be able to opt in to this campaign until they deactivate their packages
• Customers need to download the messenger applications from the respective online stores
• If Customer buy any other 3G or 2G Pack or avails any Internet offer then Facebook pack will be converted to the new pack. They will need to recharge 29 taka again again to get this Free Facebook Offer
• Maximum Internet speed will be 1 Mbps for free Internet.
• To check remaining Facebook volume dial *566*1# or to check other Internet volume dial *567#
• Recharged 29taka will add up in the main account for any purpose usage
• In addition to that customers will be able to enjoy 1 paisa /second (24 Hours) call rate to any local number
• Special Tariff is applicable to any local number (on-net & off-net, PSTN and mobile).
• During the offer period, this special tariff (1 paisa /second (24 hours) call rate to any local number) will be applicable over regular package tariff , Super FnF, FnF and All rate cutters like (Nishchinto rate Cutter) and My Zone discounts will not be applicable over special tariff
• New Start-Up Customer who has recharged 29 taka will not be able to enjoy the 29 taka offer
• Special Tariff offer can be availed multiple times during the duration of the campaign on multiple recharges, longer validity will prevail
The special tariff will have a validity of 4 days including the day of recharge. Customer will be able to check the special tariff validity offer validity by dialing *566*32#
• After the special tariff validity period, the previous offer/package will reapply
• Disconnected pre-paid customers need to reactive 1st through scratch card then will be able to enjoy free bonus by recharging 29 taka recharge
Customers will not be able to get free 29MB
• To unsubscribe the special tariff offer SMS “STOP 29” to 999
• 15 % VAT applicable
Tags: Grameenphone reactivation offer with 2GB Internet Free, gp bondo sim offer 2g free